Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager
(Portland Metro Area only)
We are adding to our outstanding team, and we want someone with terrific skills and a passion for what we do.
Founded in 2002, NetBiz is a digital marketing agency and an established leader in the online marketing space. Our dedicated team of marketers provide our client-partners with a wide variety of marketing solutions, helping them to attract, engage, and sell to their target customers increasing market share and driving revenue.
We live our tagline, “Your Digital Marketing Partner.”
Position Summary (located in Portland, OR Metro area, working in our office)
The Sr. Digital Marketing Account Manager’s primary role is to optimize, grow, and manage a portfolio of accounts/campaigns with innovative digital marketing solutions. As our clients’ main contact with NetBiz, you will proactively engage your clients to help them articulate their online marketing goals as well as promptly respond to client communications. The ideal candidate will assume accountability for the successes and failures of their portfolio, stay current with the latest trends in digital marketing, follow NetBiz best practices, and collaborate and effectively communicate with account acquisition, account analysts, and fulfillment teams for the benefit of our clients. You must also be adept at recognizing, introducing, and activating new sales opportunities to meet new client development and revenue goals.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Effective management of ongoing client relationships focused on achieving results
- Understand the client’s online marketing goals and work with Account Management team to build a custom solution to accomplish or exceed client goals
- Maximize campaign performance ensuring maximum ROI for clients’ advertising spend
- Build client loyalty through a commitment to serve and help clients achieve success by providing ongoing consultations, addressing questions or concerns and ultimately ensure the advertiser’s campaign performance goals are achieved
- Approx. 50% serving a current client base; 40% developing new clients; 10% other
- Contribute to cultivating warm leads and onboarding new clients
- Be a contributor to NetBiz blog content
- Attend marketing events as a representative of NetBiz when requested
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of how to create/improve/manage/execute digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of industry metrics including CPC, CTR, CPA, ROI, QS, etc.
- Experience with MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to follow client sales process and track record of successfully onboarding clients through prospecting, cold calling, warm lead follow-up, and presenting proposals
- Proven ability to successfully present to manager and director level audience
- Preferred experience using SEM tools such as Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter
- 5+ years SEM experience
- Website design/creation or HTML knowledge is a plus
- Current Google AdWords Certification required
- Google Analytics Certification highly desirable
- Current Bing Ad Certification highly desirable
- Must be a self-starter
- Able to quickly acclimate to new environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong business acumen
- Superior listening skills; great telephone demeanor; confident & assertive behavioral style
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- High degree of honesty and integrity
- Collaborative and positive with a “We, NOT Me” attitude to fit our inclusive culture
Pay: Competitive DOE
Competitive benefits include medical, dental, life insurance; generous paid time off, and more.
Does this sound like a fit? Let’s start a dialogue.
Check out our website (at netbiz.com) (it’s an example of our work). Send us a cover letter, your pay expectations, and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org