Senior Optimization Analyst
Advanced Level Digital Marketing Analyst (Portland Metro Area only)
We are adding to our outstanding team, and we want someone with terrific skills and a passion for what we do.
We started in digital advertising back in 2002 when Yahoo! ruled the market space… That makes us the Granddaddy of digital marketing agencies in Portland! We have an extraordinarily talented and experienced team, with average employee-tenure 6+ years (that’s an eon in Digital Marketing Agency years). Board Game Table Top Lunches, BBQ Fridays, Team Prizes, and a fun, competitive, collaborative and energetic environment.
Position Summary (located in Portland, OR Metro area, working in our office)
Our Senior Optimization Analyst (SOA) role is a Digital Marketing Analyst position with greater focus on increasing conversion metrics and ensuring that our client campaigns meet target ROI and ROAS goals for our largest accounts. The SOA assists our Account Managers with client requests, daily optimization of marquee accounts, and with finding and implementing ad strategies that optimize campaigns to reach top KPI metrics. This position primarily will focus on and work with our larger accounts, and with demonstrated success and account growth, our SOA will assist on enterprise level proposals and assume analytical responsibility for enterprise level accounts. Our SOA will embrace opportunities to share techniques and strategies with other Analysts, helping them with more complicated build outs and strategies to drive results for our clients.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- You will establish account strategy and conversion strategy for more complex paid media campaigns, especially those that include Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, Shopping and Display advertising
- You will play integral role in onboarding all complex/advanced level accounts, and work closely with Account Managers to accurately and efficiently set up campaigns that achieve target CPA, ROAS, and Call Conversion Goals that meet and exceed clients’ expectations
- You can efficiently and quickly review account data and identify trends
- You are very familiar and comfortable working with third-party tracking software such as Google Analytics to setup and monitor advanced-level conversion metrics
- You are able to quickly and efficiently identify data collection needs, tracking code errors, troubleshoot code implementations issues, and will make on-going adjustments that increase the client’s ROAS
- You will assist Digital Account Analysts in strategizing with existing accounts to help them hit the goals they are trying to achieve for their clients
- For assigned accounts and while working within our team environment, you will perform routine Analyst duties and tasks, including cost checks, uploads, optimization and conference calls
- You confidently make decisions within limited time; develop creative solutions when you solve issues and problems; and continually seek innovative ways to improve our clients’ experience with NetBiz
- You genuinely enjoy working within a team-oriented environment, treating others with respect, sharing your experiences and knowledge, while appreciating the value others add to achieving common goals
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and passionate about helping businesses succeed through digital advertising and marketing…it is our business and our commitment to our clients
Experience & Education:
- Significant amount of experience managing accounts with monthly paid media spend of $15k-$100k
- Google Certifications in Analysts, Search, Display, Video, and Shopping
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Experience troubleshooting conversions codes and e-commerce settings to ensure accurate tracking
- Experience working with Landing Pages to optimize for results
- Experience with A/B testing via Google AdWords, Unbounce, Optimizely, or Google experiments
- Experience with Shopify, Big Commerce, Magneto, or Volusion is a plus
- Experience with DSA & Shopping campaigns, Yahoo Gemini & DoubleClick, Google Merchant Center & Data Feed optimization
- Strong understanding of industry metrics including CPC, CTR, CPA, ROI, & QS goals
- 5+ years SEM experience with working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, & Facebook
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience, especially leading to business acumen and marketing knowledge
Pay: Competitive DOE
Competitive benefits include medical, dental, life insurance; generous paid time off, and more.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you! Contact us and we’ll get the conversation started.
Check out our website (at netbiz.com) (it’s an example of our work). Send us a cover letter, your pay expectations, and your resume to email@example.com